Vidyard for Nonprofits – A Video Hosting/Analytics Promotion
We continually like to update our subscribers and clients with interesting new products/apps that grab our attention. One such product that may be useful to nonprofits is Vidyard, a relative newcomer in the end-to-end video hosting space.
“With regards to video strategy, the first step is always to determine what the overall goal of your video is (fundraising, awareness, action, education). “To achieve this goal, I generally like to break it down into three key areas that one needs to execute on” discusses Patrick Landy, Vidyard’s Customer Success Manager.
- Content – Major Multimedia’s area of expertise
- Deployment – compatibility across browsers/mobile devices, quality playback, speed, analytics
- Distribution - paid search, SEO, organic search etc
Using call to actions to increase conversions and drive a desired action, Vidyard stands above their competition in helping companies and nonprofit organizations deliver on #2 & 3 by:
- Using call to actions to increase conversions and drive the action you desire
- Providing YouTube integration to increase views/searchability
- Offering analytics to track and measure the video strategy success.
An example of how their video player and call-to-action features work can be see in this new video produced by Major Multimedia for Deborah’s Place - Chicago’s largest provider of supportive housing exclusively for women. Notice the “donate here” pop-out (at 30 seconds) and the clickable link back to Deborah’s Place at the end.
With their realtime analytics you can see how many people are currently watching your videos, discover the most popular geographic regions, view your audience’s attention span, see how your videos are performing on YouTube and much more.